BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

05 July 2009

Unfaithful

This is how we ended up after 475 days being together. All this while we used to quarrel but very soon we will patch back. On and off is so used with us. But this time I don't think there is any patch back. I hate him. I hate his unfaithfulness and disloyalty. He just got the way to turn his fault towards we. What a great men I am having all this while.


I hate myself for falling in love with such a guy. I may not be perfect, indeed i'm not. I got very bad tempered, I don't really listen to you, I lie to you sometimes to avoid getting scold from you. any of my shortage above, I can't see any of them can be worst then your unfaithfulness. Is not accepted between any couple, even mentally disloyalty. How much I trust in you, this is what I gain in the end.

It's pain, hurt. Where is my future, what is my destiny...

0 comments: