BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

25 July 2009

A random post

How random is random...


A random mood...

Nothing special happen...

I need something to stimulate me... What could it be???

Definitely not my assignment...

I'm sick with it...

I HATE ASSIGNMENT!!! Guess no one will love it as well...

If you do, you are a dock!!!

Perhaps something can change my random mood to a cheerful one... dada...

Proudly presented by Sony X series - My dream MP4


I'm gonna hunt for it. Is there any cheaper gadget I can get it at UK. I doubt that

X series with 16Gb and 32 Gb available in the market, comes with OLED screen also with EX earphone included. Wi-fi available, with hybrids control as well as up til 97% of noise cancelling. What is better than this??? I love Sony so I'm obsessed with it. Muacks...

Wait for me... I'm coming for you very soon...