BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12 June 2009

Journey to Liverpool

This is the 15th day I'm at UK - Liverpool. A nice place to be.

Here are some pictures : - They are the people I miss the most.

Departure (30 May 09)



Sean with Me



My lovely family also my very sweet cousin - Nicole


They are the most important people in my life - My family and my beloved one who send me all the way to the airport.

Something happened before my journey. Before heading to the airport, only I realize I left back plenty of things at home, specially my most important sweater to keep me warm at here. The most important things are I even LOST MY 500pounds CASH MONEY!!! Deng!!! Nothing can be worst than that as the following days it create lots of f***ing problem that seriously damage (too serious =.=") ruined my life at Liverpool. Even at this moment!

Coming up with friends who send us off at KLIA. Mostly are previous gang from diploma until today. I shall miss them from time to time. Sya Nee, Khien, Tracy, Devonn, Jon, etc... ...


Not a complete family photo of B3 : (


My besties - Devonn & Khien

A message to myself, tears no more... After all I'm leaving for 4mnths only. Miss him, miss home...

0 comments: